Who we are…
Refound is a people leadership coaching and training company specializing in fostering culture change through accountability and self-development within high-growth organizations. Refound shows organizations how leading a team in a way that is both profoundly human and results-oriented is the fastest and most impactful way to reach business goals.
Refound Coaches support our clients in powerful personal and professional transformations through our core offerings, One-on-One Coaching and Group Coaching. Coaches support individual and group development using Refound’s philosophy by helping unpack challenges, fostering connection, and enabling meaningful conversations while providing a confidential and supportive space.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about Refound’s work and have a concrete work history that aligns with our values.
This is a contract position with opportunities for long-term work. Most of our engagements are virtual, and some in-person opportunities may arise.
Who you are…
- An agile, empathetic, experienced coach committed to delivering results through transformative conversations
- Have an entrepreneur mindset in a position that is autonomous and can work independently
- Have an innate ability to develop trust and demonstrate intellectual curiosity
- Coachable and embracing best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Implement Refound’s methodology through coaching and any other engagements
- Support leaders through one-on-one coaching sessions
- Deliver group coaching sessions while embedding Refound’s philosophy in our People Leader Training program
- Track client progress, capture notes and emerging themes from each coaching call, and share updates with the Account Manager
- Comfortable coaching clients at all leadership levels
- Ability to flexibly adapt to fluctuations of work, including work across our different coaching and training programs
- Openness to meeting the client's needs by tracking progress and sharing insights about the leader’s growth
- Collaborate with others to creatively develop ways to elevate our coaching practice
- Maintain a high-quality level of customer service and professionalism
- Attend monthly check-in calls with Coaching Lead to share progress
- Potential traveling opportunities to client events
Do you have…
- A solid foundation in coaching and not attached to a specific coaching methodology.
- A Growth Mindset in your willingness to coach by example.
- Coaching certification from a relevant and respected institution.
- At least five years of relevant experience
- Experience coaching groups
- Strong virtual and in-person facilitation skills
- Technical savviness using teleconference platforms like Zoom, Teams, or others
- Willingness to submit a sample coaching conversation recording
- Base pay range targeted for this position is $100-$350 per hour. The actual amount is determined based on multiple factors, including experience, location, and other business considerations.
- Training and development opportunities to up-level your coaching skills in the form of coaching support and access to Refound’s resources
- Access to Refound Coach Community
Refound is human-centered, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, seeking individuals that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
If this sounds like a match, we’d love to hear from you.